Date: All day Thursday, June 4 through 2:00 p.m. on Friday, June 5. Prizes awarded Friday at 3:30.
Location: Sidewalk in front of 911 Center and old IGA building (not in front of parking lot) and across the street from IGA.
Questions?: Call 587-4166 or 587-2949
• Event will be held June 4 & 5, 2014; no rain date.
• Participants should provide their own chalk. Only non-oil-based soft chalk/pastels in a solid form may be used. Acrylic paints, poster paint, liquid pastels, oil-based pastels, hard pastels, etc. may not be used. Use of substances or materials other than non-oil-based soft chalk/pastels in solid form will be grounds for disqualification from competition. Hair spray may be used to seal completed work.
• Each participant will limit their work to a 4 foot by 4 foot section of sidewalk on which to draw.
• Entries will be judged and prizes awarded based on originality and artistic quality.
• More than one artist, as a team of individuals, may participate as a single person on a single space.
• Artwork must be appropriate for viewing by all ages. Artists should sign artwork in the bottom of created image.
***Event organizers reserve the right to take and use photographs for marketing and publicity purposes.