Attorney General Patrick Morrisey announced that a consumer representative from the Attorney General’s Office will meet one-on-one with central and southeastern West Virginia residents in September to discuss consumer-related issues and answer any potential questions.
Justin Arvon, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the office, will host the events, which are scheduled below:
- September 12: 10 a.m. – Noon Mobile Office Hours at Fayette County Courthouse, 100 N. Court St., Fayetteville
- September 14: 11 a.m. – Noon Mobile Office Hours at Summersville City Hall, 400 Broad St., Summersville
- September 19: 10:45 a.m. Scam Presentation at Nicholas County Senior Center, 700 Valentine Circle, Summersville
- September 26: 11 a.m. – Noon Mobile Office Hours at Richwood City Hall, 6 White Ave., Richwood
- September 28: 10:45 a.m. Scam Presentation at Lindside Senior Center, 8395 Seneca Trail S., Lindside
“These public events are a great way for consumers to talk one-on-one with our consumer representatives,” Attorney General Morrisey said. “Residents can easily get questions answered, learn what is going on in their area and how to keep personal information safe and secure.”
The events are open to the public; reservations are not required. For information, contact Justin Arvon at 304-590-6462.