• 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
• 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks (1-1/2 inch)
• 1 each red and green pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
• 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
• 3 Tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
• Heat grill to medium-high heat.
• Thread chicken alternately with pineapple and peppers onto 8 long wooden skewers, using 2 skewers placed side-by-side for each kabob.
• Mix barbecue sauce and juice concentrate; brush half evenly onto kabobs.
• Grill 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done, turn ing and brushing occasionally with remaining sauce.