Crunchy Taco Cups
• 1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
• 1 envelope (3 tablespoons) taco seasoning
• 1 (10-oz) can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes
and Green Chiles
• 1½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
(or Mexican blend)
• 24 wonton wrappers
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Generously coat a standard size muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine cooked beef, taco seasoning, and tomatoes in a bowl and stir to combine. Line each cup of prepared muffin tin with a wonton wrapper. Add 1.5 tablespoons taco mixture. Top with 1 tablespoon of cheese. Press down and add another layer of wonton wrapper, taco mixture, and a final layer of cheese.
3. Bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes until cups are heated through and edges are golden.
Makes: 12 cups (About 3-4 servings).