• Angel Food Cake
• Instant Lemon Pudding
• Cool whip or Whipped Topping
1. Cut up some angel food cake. Store bought or homemade
2. Small package lemon instant pudding mix, follow directions on package, put in fridge to set up
3. 3 cups of frozen or fresh strawberries, cook down on low heat until soft & has released yummy juice – about 10 minutes. Let strawberries cool at least 15 minutes before starting to layer.
4. Place a layer of cut up angel food cake pieces in a jar or bowl.
5. Put a few spoonfuls of lemon pudding on top, then a few spoonfuls of strawberries and then cool whip or whipped toppings and repeat.
We have had some requests for family recipes. If anyone has family recipes that they would like to share, please send in to firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 180 Clay, WV 25043 to be included in our weekly Cook’s Corner.