Calhoun Fire Kills Three
A fire destroyed a home and took the lives of three people inside in neighboring Calhoun County this weekend. The home in Grantsville caught fire late Saturday night and quickly engulfed the home. Neighbors attempted to rescue the people inside but were unable to gain entry due to the intensity of the fire. 90 year old Nora Davidson, her 60 year old son Roy Davidson and his 42 year old physically challenged daughter Teresa Davidson were unable to escape and perished as a result of the blaze. West Virginia Fire Marshals are investigating but believe the fire started from a space heater inside the home.